Tuesday, November 10, 2009

missing you.




really feeling it these few days. I miss my sister. Not that I don't miss her at all but sometimes reality hits me hard, one night when I was staring into the darkness outside of my window. 14 years since I've been away from her. I never understand how it feels or experience how is it like to go school together with your sister. It is really not about being in the same school or not, it doesn't matter; but I wasn't given the chance to bring her to school.

I recently saw on facebk with that social interview thing my sis did.

The question was "If you were given a chance to go back to the age you want, what would it be?"

She answered "4? So I can stay with my brother always, without any troubles. Totally in our own world."

It doesn't help with how I'm feeling right now.

All these years I never knew how it was like to stay with your own sister; growing up, going to school, shopping, eat or play together. I reflect upon my life for over the past decade and yes that is what it is. We led our own individual lives and thus far we have went.

So people always say we shouldn't harp on the past, and must embrace the future with open arms. But aside to that, I'm pretty lost.

"I can't change the past, I can't change how I'm feeling - But I can change what I want to do about it, I can build on the future." - c.k. loh

No comments: