Friday, August 29, 2008

I GOOGLE EARTH-ED Australia, then into Perth, then to Murdoch Dr, and then South Street (which is in murdoch university) for an hour and found this amazing, incredible street map! As I tried to navigate my way through to the student village, I was awed by this...FARM on the left of the road!! oh my god. I actually came across the farm?! Much to my surprise, I wasn't expecting myself to see the farm at all! but wow. This is awesome.

01
On South Street.

02
Some directions.

03
Decided to make a right turn after looking at the overview of the campus map. And spotted some greenery in front.

04
Oh my god. Cattle? Horses? wow. It's really daaaaaa FARM.

05
Horses!

06
Wow this is huge!

07
Continued walking...

08
A sign saying "Hump ahead".

09
Passed the hump, now..more in front!

10
whoa. awesome.

11
Let's go further up.

12
Looking back behind me.

13
All the way in!

14
Now where should I go?

15
So this is Campus Drive..with a round-a-bout.

16
Guessed further in would be the student village where the dorms are!

No comments: