Friday, October 05, 2012

The Avalanche



http://espanalillz.blogspot.com.au/2010/10/rainy-days-in-huelva.html

Recently, things hasn't been turning out the way I'd like them to be. Obviously, we don't expect everything to fall out perfectly in front of us, we can't expect all the seeds we sow to sprout, essentially, there's nothing like a perfect balanced happy world, right? 

Before I lose my sanity, I keep a blog of key moments in my life, which is now; as I write this. Lately, I'm convinced I've lost all my optimism. The energy I used to carry, the hope, the creativity, the laughter, they all have been taken away from me, either that or I've lost all of them completely. One after one, rocks rained down as if I've met with an avalanche. I tried to gather myself and stand amidst the cloud of rocks. A larger rock hit me. Then another one. And again. And again. And again. Whenever I thought the avalanche stopped, 9 out of 10 times I'd be wrong. I've tried, I'm not the sort who gives up easily. But hey, I'm beginning to lose that glimmer of hope, to lose my sight on that light at the end of the tunnel. 

Unbelievable. The harder I try to convince myself, the faster I feel I'm reaching the end of that depression curve. 

Help.

2 comments:

Alma said...

Canada Goose Parkas
Canada Goose Banff Parka
Canada Goose Borden Bomber
Canada Goose Camrose Parka
Canada Goose Chateau Parka
Canada Goose Chilliwack Bomber
Canada Goose Citadel Parka
Canada Goose Constable Parka
Canada Goose Dawson Parka
Canada Goose Expedition Parka
Canada Goose Foxe Bomber
Canada Goose Freestyle Vest
Canada Goose Heli-Arctic Parka
Canada Goose Kensington Parka
Canada Goose Langford Parka
Canada Goose Montebello Parka
Canada Goose Mystique Parka
Canada Goose Ontario Parka
Canada Goose Snow Mantra Parka
Canada Goose Solaris Parka
Canada Goose Trillium Parka
Canada Goose Victoria Parka
Canada Goose Whistler Parka
Canada Goose Yorkville Bomber

fifa-coin said...


The actual Epsilon Software does not happens to only one time or location. We all compel you to visit a enlightenment centers.The article comes to an end using a touch in which Directions will be provided in one week's period.The complete video, which usually works in a endless loop and perhaps includes in-game footage, can be acquired on the Rockstar Game titles Newswire. GTAV arrives out on September 18 with regard to Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 slim. Those that preorder the sport by way of Rockstar's internet site will get the Kifflom-branded t-shirt.A sequel in order to This year first-person shooting Bulletstorm was going to end up being an remarkable sport,Inches in accordance with Folks May Soar creator Adrian Chmielarz.
Cheap fifa 15 coins

Fut 15 coins