Sunday, January 16, 2005

CK's venture into Blogging!

Yay! I finally created a blog of my own! Although I was laughing at my friends for writing gay blogs yesterday, but I've just gotten a life and realised that blogs ain't gay! It's a perfect place for anything to be written (also for things that can't be written)...

It's kinda late now at 12.20am but I just wish I could complete this pretty small introduction for my blog while listening to a fantastic song sung by Phil Colins - Go The Distance. *Yawn.. with tears in my eyes after a seemingly huge yawn, I checked my MSN contacts, only to realised there are still 30 freaks who are still playing online games and watching TV programmes at this hour. lol..

See ya in my next bloggin time!


"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" - Theodore Roosevelt

No comments: