Thursday, April 05, 2007

The Classic (클래식)

The Classic. Finally a day where I found the right mood to watch this movie. It was 2pm in the afternoon when I thought I would spend my time watching this 130min korean romance story. It is really a great movie, very touching indeed. Directed by kwak Jae-Yong (곽재용). I think he really did a superb job.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Seldom tears will flow because of a romance story, but it was an exception this time, at least for myself. The only romance story that touched me so deeply in a decade. Indeed, it is a classic; and it will always be.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketSon Ye-jin



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketJo Seung-woo



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketJo In-Seong



Pictures from http://www.hancinema.net/korean_movie_The_Classic.php



What a movie..at least the last one before I enlist.. 的確不可不信緣。。。

No comments: